Minimum Advertised Price (MAP)
Dear current and future Partners in Health,
(Note: this MAP policy is addressed to current and interested Internet-based resellers of our products)
To protect all Authorized Resellers (herein referred to as AR) in the BIOAGE USA family from cut-throat competition in the marketplace, the following MAP policy must be adhered to FOR ALL INTERNET/ONLINE MARKETING/SALES of the BIONUTRITION formulas: BIOSUPERFOOD and/or BIOPREPARATION (herein referred to as BSF/BP) – THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS ACCEPTED.
This MAP policy is in place to protect the integrity of these extraordinary formulas and prevent unscrupulous practices as it regards to their marketing/sales on the Internet.
- Online Advertised Price: All online marketing of BSF/BP must be displayed at (or above) the Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as per the current prices listed on the products page(s) at www.bioage.com
- Pricing that occurs anywhere on any website or search engine listing is considered an online advertised price and must adhere to this MAP policy.
- ANY/ALL visible discounting (even by pennies) below the online advertised price is not allowed.
- Use of “call or email for best price,” “price too low to print,” or similar phrases in advertising is prohibited.
- Search engine marketing: overt advertising of such claims as “guaranteed lowest price” or “lowest price online” and/or visible discounts are strictly prohibited. AR are solely responsible for ensuring that all pricing on all websites and search engines is in compliance with this MAP policy.
- Transparency: All AR’s online marketing/sales presence/website(s) are limited to your own private website(s) – all of which must be approved by BIOAGE and on record at BIOAGE.
- AR are authorized to sell only to their own customers for their personal use. Reselling BSF/BP products to other, non-BIOAGE resellers is prohibited.
- Marketplace/third-party sales of BSF/BP are strictly prohibited on sites such as eBay, Amazon, Craigslist and/or any other third-party marketplace sites.
- Accessibility to Consumer: All AR of BSF/BP formulas must provide their contact information clearly identified on their website(s) selling BSF/BP, this in order to be available to their end-user customer for assistance with questions regarding the use of BSF/BP.
- AR must be available to assist their clients. This adds value to the product in the form of educating the user and providing assistance, consultations, and recommendations.
- BIOAGE staff is ready and willing to help train you and/or your staff, as needed, to be well-versed in the nuances and uses of the formulas.
- Product Representations: AR will not engage in any unfair or unethical trade practices, nor make any false or misleading representations with respect to BIOAGE and/or its personnel or products.
- Health Claims and safety: AR understand that BSF/BP products are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease and will not make any such claim in the sale or marketing of said products.
- Enforcement: We will regularly monitor for compliance by AR. Noncompliance to any part of our MAP policy as outlined herein will result in immediate action on our part which may include the termination of your AR relationship with BIOAGE.
- We expect all AR to whom this MAP Policy applies to comply with this MAP Policy.
- We will not discuss our decisions relating to the enforcement of this MAP Policy or negotiate the terms of our decisions with any AR.
- At our sole discretion, if we learn that an AR is violating, or has violated, this MAP Policy, we will immediately take appropriate action(s) which may include, without limitation, rejecting future orders placed by that AR for a specific or indefinite duration or terminating any distribution agreement with an AR.
Storage: Products are to be stored by AR at all times in clean and dry conditions and at normal room temperatures.
We will regularly monitor online prices for compliance by ALL RESELLERS. Noncompliance to any part of our MAP policy as outlined herein will result in selling restrictions and, potentially, to the termination of your dealer relationship with BIOAGE.
Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.